POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lady of the Lake (70kbu) : Re: Lady of the Lake (70kbu) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lady of the Lake (70kbu)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 17 Jan 2007 01:27:25
Message: <45adc1cc@news.povray.org>
Nekar wrote:

> Nice. I would zoom in a bit more to the arm and tone down the focal blur
> just a little. This should speed up the render time as well.

South African raytrace artists rule!

Well done - there's something about the epic look in the movie that you
managed to capture in the image. I was about 6 or 7 years old when I saw
Excalibur (the movie) and I vividly remember the arm reaching up out of the
water to grab the sword.

No one shall wield Excalibur...
--
Stefan